Practice Area Description
Tennessee Medical Malpractice Attorneys – Nashville Law Firm
All of us place tremendous trust in doctors, nurses and other medical health professionals. When medical professionals abuse that trust, catastrophic injuries or death may result.
We believe that patients who place their trust and health in the hands of medical professionals, have a right to be treated with care and consideration. Since the inception of our firm, we have actively pursued claims for injury victims who have been injured as a result of medical negligence.
Our attorneys handle a wide range of medical malpractice matters including those involving:
- Surgical errors, bowel and colon perforations
- Failed or inappropriately performed plastic surgery procedures
- Failed laparoscopic cholecystectomies
- Misdiagnosis/failure to diagnose cancer and diseases
- Transfusion-transmitted diseases
- Transfusion of inappropriate blood products
- Psychiatrist’s negligent failure to prevent a patient from harming himself or others
- Negligently performed plastic surgery procedures and preventable complications resulting from plastic surgery
- Medical negligence
- Failure to diagnose conditions or diseases
- Failure to timely treat
- Birth injuries caused by negligence
- Emergency room errors
- Intensive care errors
- Nursing errors
- Medication errors
Medical malpractice cases are complex and hard fought. Medical providers and professionals are not apt to admit error or liability. To receive just compensation for medical malpractice, an injured party must have a doctor or other medical health professional who is willing to testify at trial that the injured party has been injured as a result of medical negligence.
Our firm has the knowledge and resources to handle even the most complex medical malpractice cases. Our attorneys have helped many clients throughout Tennessee in a wide range of medical malpractice claims.
If you need to speak with a lawyer about an injury you or a family member received as a result of medical malpractice, contact our office today for assistance.